I’m very fortunate and have been blessed with (relatively) good skin on my face. I don’t tend to get breakouts, and when I do it’s usually just one big hormone related spot that goes away eventually. However, despite how many avocados I eat or water I drink, my skin refuses to adopt that natural glow we all crave.
Over the last week or so it’s been crazy hot, and having to put make up on for work has been something of a chore. I’ve been wearing a very minimal bronzed summer look so that I at least look alive when I turn up in the morning, and I’ve not even been bothering with eyeshadow (as I know it will just run off into my already hayfever-sore eyes).
I thoroughly recommend all these products and although I don’t use them all year round, they are great for those hot and humid days when you should probably make an effort!
1. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Vanilla 02
This is a gel based tinted moisturizer that I always use when it’s warm or on holiday. It’s incredibly lightweight and has a light coverage that really brightens my skin tone. It’s also got SPF30 in it so it’s great for days spent outdoors.
2. BareMinerals SPF20 Correcting Concealer in Light 01
This is my go-to concealer and I’m yet to find anything else this good. It gives fantastic coverage, even for big red spots, but it doesn’t cake or dry out the skin.
3. BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener
Lightweight, but good enough to cover those dark circles!
4. BareMinerals Ready Bronzer in The Skinny Dip
5. Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter in Moonstone
I’ve used the powder here, but the liquid is just as intense. I tend to prefer the powder as it doesn’t cause my base to move when I apply it.
6. Charlotte Tilbury The Classic Eyeliner in Sophia
7. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara in Brown
8. Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit in 03 Medium